Cleaning, cooking, teaching, sports, service projects, church events… This list contains just a few of the things that we have to take care of as mothers. I have found myself forgetting what day it is, skipping meetings, and not starting my slow cooker dinner until 4 PM (late dinners are acceptable, right?)… All of this because my mama brain gets overloaded with all that we have to remember.
Are you struggling to keep up with it all, mama? Feeling overwhelmed with all that you have to remember to accomplish?
You can keep your home in order without losing your mind by using the same set of lists that I use in my home! These lists help me to take care of my household cleaning duties, routines, and meal planning.
What does the Household Management Notebook include?
- Cover Page- Place this pretty sheet on the front of your binder.
- Daily Routine– List what needs to be done in the morning, afternoon, and evening each day to keep you on track.
- To Do/To Go List– This is a sheet for your general things to do & places to go.
- Weekly Chores– What chores need to be completed once/week? Designate each chore to a specific day on this list.
- Monthly Deep Clean– Have chores to complete once per month? List them here!
- Project List– I love to keep a running list of projects. I keep those on this sheet.
- Weekly Meal Plan– Plan your meals each week to save money & time in addition to eating healthier!
- Grocery List– After your have planned your meals, you can write out your grocery list. Laminate this to make it resuable!
*These files are original & handmade by Faithful Farmwife (JQ). They are intended for personal (non-commercial) use. Do not claim any of this content as your own.