Happy Halloween, Y’all!
It’s time for tricks, treats, and sugar-fueled kiddos… Are you ready for that? Of course not! But it is happening so you might as well roll with it, right? If you live in an area with high trick or treat traffic then you better stock up on bags of Halloween candy….most people stock up even if trick-or-treaters never darken their doorstep…I mean, why pass up on an opportunity to buy a ton of candy without judgement??
Your home might be totally candy free by the end of the night, but what in the name of pumpkin spice are you going to do if you have leftovers that even Netflix sugar-binge nights can’t use up?
Will you save it for next Easter’s “stale candy” eggs? Don’t be that lady 😉 Instead try out one (or all) of these yummy Halloween Candy Recipes!
Halloween Candy Recipes
1. Candy Corn Bark – This Gal Cooks
2. Butterfinger Cream Pie – Just a Pinch
3. Popcorn Hands – Yummy Healthy Easy
This super simple treat is perfect for your leftover popcorn and the kids will get a kick out of it! Throw in some candy corn or m&ms for a little extra flare!
4. Candy Bar Brownies – Love From the Oven
Have lots of leftover candy bars? Throw them in with some brownie batter and enjoy!
5. Deep Fried Mini Snickers Bars – Ashlee Marie
In the South, we love EVERYTHING deep fried. So, seriously…Does this one even need a caption? Deep.Fried.Snickers…’nuff said.
6. Skittles Rainbow Fudge– Lemon Tree Dwelling
Let’s not let chocolate hog the spotlight… Taste the rainbow with this yummy skittles fudge!
7. Snickers Cheesecake– Basil & Bubbly
Not a cheesecake lover? I bet the addition go some Snickers and caramel sauce might change your mind 🙂
8. Halloween Candy Cookie Cake– Baker by Nature
Cookie cakes are a favorite of mine and this one makes my mouth water! Add any chocolate candies that you have stored away for a delectable treat!
9. Reeses Peanut Butter Cupcakes– Crazy Little Projects
My husband and I *might* have our children believing in a “candy tax” that can be paid for with Reeses cups… I think we might have to turn them into stuffed cupcakes this year!
10. Edible Starburst Slime– Teach Beside Me
Mix it up a little with edible candy slime! Fun & tasty!
11. Stuffed Snickerdoodle Cookies– Yellow Bliss Road
Stuff these cookies with soft caramels or Rollos for a sweet treat!