This is the Homesteader Blog Hop y’all, and there are plenty of posts to keep your attention every Wednesday here at The Homesteader Hop!
Come on over to our Homestead, choose your rocking chair, grab a glass of sweet iced tea and sit a spell! …We are here to entertain you, educate you or make you smile…all day long.
You can stay as long as you like; and vote for your favorite posts!
If you are a blogger you may submit up to 3 articles, visit other blogs, leave comments and enjoy your stay on the porch…
Here at the Homesteader Hop we are all about living a self- sufficient, self-reliant, and self-sustaining lifestyle in as natural, organic & frugal ways as possible.
Thanks for joining us, we are so glad you came!
This Blog Hop is being hosted by:
Hi, we are the Rosevine Cottage Girls. A mother / daughters team, living in middle Tennessee on a “mini” farm. We love sharing our favorite recipes, crafts, DIY projects, travel, hair styles, fashion, reviews, faith, raising animals, and life in general.
Hi All! In 2013 my husband and I purchased our home and have been transforming it into our dream homestead. Follow along at A Chick And Her Garden and see how our little slice of heaven grows. I’ll be sharing our experiences, animals, crafts, recipes and more!
I’m Anna – foodie, research-addict, and mini-homesteader. I’m married to a man who can learn to do anything from a book (sailing! changing shocks & struts! making perfect cheesecake!). And I’m also Mama to one delightful little lady, who keeps me on my toes!
This is the story of our family as we downsize our lives and increase our self- sufficiency. We left a city home and city salary behind to create a homestead on 2.5 acres in the mountains!
And Our New Host!
I’m always brainstorming about ideas for my next post to share with y’all, and thankfully, this one has not taken much brainpower! That’s my kind of blogging! Read More >>>
Are you prepared for your next cold? Do you want to make your own herbal medicine but feel overwhelmed at finding the ingredients or preparing the medicine yourself? Don’t wait until the next time you aren’t feeling well to try an herbal remedy! Read More >>>
What Can I Post on this Blog Hop?
Anything and everything related to: Homesteading, Prepping, Gardening, Homeschooling, Cooking/recipes/food, Livestock of all varieties, Off-grid, Natural Living, Wellness/wholeness and Healthcare, Herbal, DIY & MYO!
Some Simple Rules Y’all
This is a family friendly Blog Hop! Absolutely NO profanity or suggestive material at all – your post will be immediately deleted.
- Please link up only posts pertaining to the suggested topics.
- No advertising, giveaways, carnivals or contests.
- You may link more than one post, original content only, older or archived posts are A- Okay!
- Only real-food recipes please…no processed junk in our recipes or our tummies!
- Want to know when the Blog Hop opens? The best way is to follow us on social media!
- Please place a link back to this edition of the Blog Hop in your post. That way your readers can benefit from all the great ideas here on the Blog Hop AND this helps everybody by drawing more traffic to your site.
- Remember to visit other bloggers posts as well! Better yet, leave a comment on their page and tell them you found them here!
How Do I Do This Blog Hop Thang?
If you’re new to blogging OR just new to Blog Hops, (or need a reminder), here’s what you do: (after the hop)
The post that you want to submit to the Blog Hop needs to have a link back to the Blog Hop. For example you might say in your post…”This post was shared on The Homesteader Hop”, or “I participated in the Homesteader Hop” and this would generally go at the end of your post.
You could also simply grab the button by copying and pasting the code below.
Please link the URL of your actual BLOG POST and NOT your blogs HOME PAGE. Most blogging platforms show a URL or shortlink at the top of your post when you are in your dashboard area. Highlight this URL, it is what you will place in the Linky Widget.
Homesteading/Prepping bloggers, please visit other blogs posts and comment…share the love!
How Can I Be a Featured Author?
Every Blog Hop, you the reader gets to “Like” the posts and from those tallies we get the Featured Blogs of the week-of which 2 are chosen! There are a few extra steps to be done, to be considered for Featured Blog of the Week:
1. You must link back to the Blog Hop (any of the host’s sites) with the Button or a Text Link.
2. Visit at least 2 Blog Hop posts and comment letting them know you found them here, don’t forget to “like” their Blog Hop Post Article too.
3. By linking to this Blog Hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will also include 1 photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way.
Grab Our Button!
Copy and paste the code below to your blog post or to your website’s side bar to show your support for The Homesteader Hop!
The Homesteader Hop
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML