Welcome to The Homesteader Hop #48! Each week we have plenty of posts to keep your attention starting every Wednesday at 1 AM EST.
We’ve added something new to the Hop!
If you are featured, your post will be added to our group board, The Homesteader Hop Group Board, and you will be invited to pin with us! Make sure to follow the board (sometimes it’s hard finding you to invite)!
I hope you’re having a fantastic week! And enjoy the Homesteader Hop!
This Blog Hop is being hosted by:
Hi All! In 2013 my husband and I purchased our home and have been transforming it into our dream homestead. Follow along at A Chick And Her Garden and see how our little slice of heaven grows. I’ll be sharing our experiences, animals, crafts, recipes and more!
This is the story of our family as we downsize our lives and increase our self-sufficiency. We left a city home and city salary behind to create a homestead on 2.5 acres in the mountains!
I’m Jess, a Christian wife & mama of 3 sweet kiddos living a simple life in the great state of Tennessee. My husband & I raise goats, honeybees, chickens, & horses on our 6 acre homestead. I love to share with you about frugal living & self-sustainability through homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling!
Hello, I am Dana from Piwakawaka Valley. I am a homeschooling, homesteading mama of 3 living in the south of New Zealand.
Erin’s a homeschooling, homesteading small farming mother of three with too many unfinished quilting projects and not nearly enough animals yet. In her “spare” time, she writes at her blog The Usual Mayhem, and is the author of the Farmschooling curriculum series.
Cery loves to teach all about traditional foods and old fashioned homecrafts. When she’s not playing in the kitchen or craft room, she’s working on her Master Herbalist Certification or foraging Central Oklahoma for wild edibles. She has a passion for all things natural and homemade and is currently in the beginning stages of a love affair with pottery.
Our Featured Posts Of The Week!
Every week we will feature the two most visited posts from the previous week. Check out who we featured this week!
In this day of economic uncertainty, many of us long to become more self sufficient with our food supply. Alongside this goes the wish to eat cleaner, without chemical additives and pesticides. Read More>>>
Constantly tired, exhausted, and overwhelmed, we find ourselves with too much to do, and too little time to do it. With long hours at work, we scramble to keep up with our household and family responsibilities. Money is always tight, and daily we hear horrific stories in the news of violence, death, and pending economic and environmental catastrophe. Read More>>>
What Can I Post on this Blog Hop?
Anything and everything related to: Homesteading, Prepping, Gardening, Homeschooling, Cooking/recipes/food, Livestock of all varieties, Off-grid, Natural Living, Wellness/wholeness and Healthcare, Herbal, DIY & MYO!
A Few Simple Rules
This is a family friendly Blog Hop! Absolutely NO profanity or suggestive material at all – your post will be immediately deleted.
- Please link up only 3 posts pertaining to the suggested topics.
- No advertising, giveaways, carnivals or contests.
- Only real-food recipes please…no processed junk in our recipes or our tummies!
- Want to know when the Blog Hop opens? The best way is to follow us on social media!
- Please place a link back to this edition of the Blog Hop in your post. That way your readers can benefit from all the great ideas here on the Blog Hop AND this helps everybody by drawing more traffic to your site.
- Remember to visit other bloggers posts as well! Better yet, leave a comment on their page and tell them you found them here!
- Don’t forget to share the hop! The more people we have visiting the more traffic your post will see!
How Do I Join The Homesteader Hop?
If you’re new to blogging OR just new to Blog Hops, here’s what you do:
The post that you want to submit to the Blog Hop needs to have a link back to the Blog Hop. For example you might say in your post…”This post was shared on The Homesteader Hop”, or “I participated in the Homesteader Hop” and this would generally go at the end of your post.
You could also simply grab the button by copying and pasting the code below.
Please link the URL of your actual BLOG POST and NOT your blogs HOME PAGE. Most blogging platforms show a URL or shortlink at the top of your post when you are in your dashboard area. Highlight this URL, it is what you will place in the Linky Widget.
Please make sure to visit other posts and comment or share on social media!
How Can I Be a Featured Author?
Every Blog Hop, you the reader gets to “Like” the posts and from those tallies we get the Featured Blogs of the week-of which 2 are chosen! There are a few extra steps to be done, to be considered for Featured Blog of the Week:
1. You must link back to the Blog Hop (any of the host’s sites) with the Button or a Text Link.
2. Visit at least 2 Blog Hop posts and comment letting them know you found them here, don’t forget to “like” their Blog Hop Post Article too.
3. By linking to this Blog Hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will also include 1 photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way.
Grab Our Button!
Copy and paste the code below to your blog post or to your website’s side bar to show your support for The Homesteader Hop!
A Chick And Her Garden
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML