5 Ways You Can Pray Over Your Husband
My husband is a strong man. He supports me, lifts me up, and carries my burdens without wavering. His strength in our marriage sometimes causes me to forget that he has struggles just as I do. He needs support just like I do. I want to positively impact his life as a loving and faithful wife…What better way to do that in a Christian marriage than to be in constant & fervent prayer for him!
Jennifer from A Momma’s Joy has featured this post on her blog! Head on over to A Momma’s Joy to discover 5 ways that you can pray over your husband!
Christian Marriage Resources
I am putting a lot of effort toward enhancing my marriage and improving the communication between myself & my husband this year. There are some resources that I am utilizing to make these efforts truly fruitful… You can check these resources out for yourself by following these links:
- Thirty-One Prayers For My Husband: Seeing God Move in His Heart
- Thirty-One Prayers For My Wife: Seeing God Move In Her Heart
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- The Love Dare for Parents
- Messy Beautiful Love: Hope and Redemption for Real-Life Marriages
- Sacred Marriage: What If God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us Happy?
- What’s It Like to Be Married to Me?: And Other Dangerous Questions
- You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity
- Wife After God: Drawing Closer to God & Your Husband
- Husband After God: Drawing Closer To God And Your Wife
- Unshakable Marriage: A Look Into Song of Solomon
- Date Night Ideas for Parents
- Three Things That Strain a Marriage
- 40 Ways to Be An Awesome Wife
- Letting Our Husbands Lead When We Love Control
- “Marriage was never meant to make me happy all the time. Marriage is a decision to honor God by honoring the one He entrusted to me.” -Lysa Terkeurst
- “How to fight in a Christian marriage: Shut up. Back up. Pray up. Make up.” -Matthew Jacobson
- “A wife who has learned to do business with God is a powerhouse of influence. Not because she manipulates or sulks, but because she stills her heart before her Maker and taps into His grace, courage, and wisdom.” -Ngina Otiende
- “Happier is the wife who learns to hold on to Jesus tighter than she holds onto her husband.” Ngina Otiende
Not Married Yet?
- 31 Prayers For My Future Husband: Preparing My Heart for Marriage by Praying for Him
- 31 Prayers for My Future Wife: Preparing My Heart for Marriage by Praying for Her