I have been able to get all 24 of these recipes ready for the freezer in just a couple of hours. When I am ready to cook, most of these meals can just be thrown in the crock pot with no other prep! A couple require the oven (baked pastas) and a couple just need to be thawed (breads), but they are all quick fixes after the initial, also quick, freezer prep.
The meals & breads are separated into 5 categories: Beef, Pork, Chicken, Bread/Soup/Pasta, and Breakfast. Each Category has its own grocery list so you can prep one category at a time without getting too overwhelmed.
Crockpot and freezer meals are necessities for most busy mamas these days. They make it possible for our families to eat healthy meals without spending 30 minutes-2 hours per day prepping the food. I like to take a couple hours1-2 days per month to make up a batch of freezer meals that can go straight to the crockpot from the freezer. Twenty-four of my favorite freezer to crockpot meals plus their categorized grocery lists are included in this printable pack!
What all can you find in the Freezer Meal Recipes Pack?
You will find 24 recipes categorized by type: Beef, Pork, Chicken, Bread, Soup, Pasta, and Breakfast. You will also find a detailed grocery list for each category.
The Beef Meals:
- Meatloaf is great because you can follow a recipe or add in whatever you have sitting in your fridge. Mix and match different veggies and spices if you don’t have the ingredients listed in a recipe and you have to make something in a pinch. If you are planning your meals ahead of time (which I am guessing you are since you are reading this post), then you can follow my recipe and have a couple yummy loaves ready to go!
- I love making chili! It is such a simple comfort food to make and it can be made in bulk without much extra effort.
- Sloppy Joes
- I grew up eating Manwich Sloppy Joes, but my taste buds have grown to prefer a homemade mix instead. I like to use about 3-5 pounds of ground beef at a time when making this recipe for the freezer because my family will eat a lot of these bad boys.
- Taco Soup
- This is another simple meal that can be thrown together in bulk and served after being only thawed and reheated. No additional cooking is needed.
The Pork Meals:
- Pork Roast with Veggies
- Hawaiian Pork Chops
- This recipe gives your freezer to crock pot pork chops a yummy pineapple twist!
- BBQ Ribs
- BBQ Ribs are my husband’s favorite!! Serve them with some slaw and baked beans for a full southern BBQ meal.
- Ranch Pork Chops
- Parmesan Honey Pork Loin
- This is one of my favorite freezer meal recipes! Tender pork loin with parmesan cheese and honey fresh from our backyard apiary. Delicious!
- Italian Meatballs
- I like to serve these Italian Meatballs sub-style with chips and veggies.
The Chicken Meals:
- These are the BEST cheesy chicken enchiladas ever!
- Fajita chicken is a simple meal that can feel like take-out. Serve it with your favorite toppings and sides. I really like to have salsa, avocado, cilantro, chopped onions, cheese, refried beans, black bean & corn salsa, and corn tortillas.
- Creamy Italian Chicken
- Winner, winner, chicken dinner. That is what this recipe is. I serve our Italian Chicken with a salad and roasted red potatoes.
- Teriyaki Chicken
- This chicken is perfect to throw in with a bowl of rice and broccoli for lunch or dinner.
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- When you pull this meal out of the freezer, you can throw it straight into the crock pot or the oven (I prefer oven for this one) and serve it with potato wedges and a salad.
- White Chicken Chili
- This is a fun variation from your typical chili recipe. I love to have white chicken chili with rolls or corn bread and a salad.
The Breads, Meatless Soup, and Pasta:
- Southern Corn Bread
- This whole-kernel corn bread is ah-ma-zing with traditional chili & white chicken chili!
- White Sandwich Bread
- Keep a couple of loaves of homemade bread in the freezer so you don’t run out of the necessity that is pb&j!
- Corn Chowder
- Corn Chowder is my favorite soup. Top the chowder with a little cheese & bacon for an extra touch
- Baked Lasagna
- My family loves lasagna, but it usually takes so long to prep so I make a few pans up in advance with no-boil noodles. Then all I have to do is toss it in the oven and eat it all up!
The Breakfast Meals:
- Breakfast Burritos
- These are great to keep on hand for quick on-the-go breakfast, crazy morning meals, and easy lunches.
- Sausage & Biscuits
- Mornings around here are intense so having homemade sausage & biscuits ready-to-go in the freezer really helps this mama out.
- My kids love pancakes, but I don’t like paying for a box of pancakes that will last one day when I can make triple that amount for the same price. Again, out house is crazy in the mornings so these have to be made and frozen in advance. They can be pulled out of the freezer and popped in the oven or the microwave if you have one (we ditched ours a while back so oven it is!).