When you mix the forgetfulness of pregnancy brain with the insatiable urge to clean & organize during the nesting stage you have the perfect recipe for an overwhelmed mama breakdown.
You know…the kind of breakdown that has you hiding in your laundry room while you cry crocodile tears because you feel like you just can’t get it all done…maybe that scenario just applies to me, but you know the feeling that I am talking about.
Want to avoid this breakdown, keep your sanity, and get your pre-baby ducks in a row?
You need my Nesting Checklists! I used these when I was pregnant with Q3 & I had almost everything ready to go (almost because she came a month early) for her arrival!
Curious to know what is in this sanity saving packet?
The packet includes:
- Master List– This is the general checklist for Baby, Mama, Finances, Home, & Siblings.
- Stockpile Checklist– Use this list for items to stockpile for baby and for the home.
- Hospital & Diaper Bag List-Don’t forget any of the essentials (or extras) for your bags!
- Postpartum Needs Checklist– There are a few items that really come in handy post partum. Use this list to make sure you have them all in stock.
- Nursing Needs Checklist– Planning to breastfeed? Look through this sheet to make sure you are ready for your nursing journey.
- Baby Proofing Checklist– Think you have everything baby proofed? My guess is you have missed something (I always do!).
- Organize & Declutter Checklist– Get your home ready for that babe!
- Deep Cleaning Checklist– Although you don’t need a spotless home for a baby, it does help scratch the nesting itch:)
- Freezer Meal List– I can almost guarantee that you won’t feel like cooking meals for the first few weeks after bringing baby home. Get some freezer meals ready now!