Do you wish that you could make more of your household, farm, and food products from scratch?
Creating a homemade household isn’t as hard as you might think. It takes some work on the front end to shift your mindset & your habits, but with the right routines, habits, and knowledge living homemade will become second-nature.
Are you interested in dramatically reducing your grocery bill?
We have been able to reduce our grocery, household, and farm bill each month by not purchasing commercialized products that can easily be made with ingredients that I already have at home. You can do this, too!
Would you like to be a better steward of your home, family, and resources?
We are called to be good stewards of our homes, our families, our animals, the land, and everything that we have influence over in life. This can be an overwhelming task for mamas who feel pulled in many different directions already. The Homemade Household will help you to be a good steward by giving you over 50 healthy & natural recipes for your home, farm, and body at your fingertips!
Pre-order The Homemade Household now!!You have FIVE purchase options with The Homemade Household Collection!
You can order the entire collection through the green “BUY NOW” buttons scattered throughout this page OR you can order one of the individual books that only includes one section of the collection. If you want an individual book instead of the collection, just click on the cover of the book that you want.
So what are the benefits of making homemade products?
Benefits of making Homemade Cleaning Supplies:
- Ensure that the ingredients used are non-toxic
- Use an eco-friendly bottle like glass or stainless steel (make sure it isn’t lined with plastic)
- Save money by not paying for pre-packaged, heavily marketed, toxic products.
- When you run out of a solution or detergent, you don’t have to make a store run….you can quickly make another batch.
See an example of one of my cleaning supply recipes in this post.
Benefits of making Homemade Bath & Body Products:
- You know exactly what you are putting on your body.
- Whipping up a batch of yummy smelling bath bombs (for example) is cheaper, more efficient, and eco-friendly than buying 6 overly packaged bath bombs for $12.
- You will use less plastic because you won’t have the need to purchase new plastic bottles filled with questionable ingredients each month.
Benefits of Making Homemade Foods for Your Family:
- You are in control of the ingredients, processing, and packaging.
- Save money by using ingredients that you already have at home instead of buying pre-packaged & processed foods.
- Less store runs=less money spent.
See an example of one of my from scratch recipes in this post.
Benefits of Making Homemade Farm & Garden Products:
- Again, you are in control of the ingredients & packaging.
- Keep money in your pocket.
- Make products in the quantity that you need so you waste less.
See an example of one of my barn & garden recipes in this post.
What are people saying about The Homemade Household?
What will you find inside the Homemade Household?
You will find over 50 products for your home, farm, body + tips for creating habits & routines to make living homemade sustainable for you and your family.
Household Cleaning Supplies
All Purpose Spray
Deodorizing Air Freshener
Laundry Detergent Powder
Crystal Fabric Softener
Fabric Softener Sheets
Liquid Fabric Softener
Dish Detergent Cubes
BATH & BODY PRODUCT RECIPES
Dry Skin Balm
Natural Mint Toothpaste
Hydrating Rosewater Lotion
Crockpot 4 Ingredient Shampoo Bars
Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse
Lip Sugar Scrub
Natural Baking Soda Deodorant
Coffee Face Scrub + Cleanser
BARN & GARDEN PRODUCT RECIPES
Bag BalmPoultry Treats
Honeybee Sugar Cakes
Critter Repellant Spray
FROM SCRATCH KITCHEN RECIPES
Vanilla Butter Pancake Syrup
Flaky Southern Biscuits
White Pepper Gravy
Southern Style Meatloaf
Crock Pot Veggies & Beef Chili
Crock Pot Taco Soup
Sheet Pan Chicken & Veggies
Hawaiian Pork Chops
Creamy Mashed Potatoes
Simple Brown Gravy
Corn Pudding Casserole
Southern Skillet Cornbread
Honey Sweetened White Bread
Honey Butter Dinner Rolls
Salted Goat Milk Caramel
Grandma Betsy’s Sweet Almond Cookies
Sweetened Roasted Almonds
No-Chill Sugar Cookies
Banana Pudding with Toasted Coconut Meringue
Southern Sugar Cream Pie
Salted Milk & Honey Ice Cream
Apple Pie Bread Pudding
Slow Cookies Apple Pie Filling + Canning Instructions
Cream Soup Base
No Waste Chicken Stock
Cheesy Alfredo Sauce- Gluten Free
Grandma’s BBQ Sauce
Zesty Salsa Recipe + Canning Instructions
Sweet Ketchup + Canning Instructions
Light Sweetened Condensed Milk
Get your copy of The Homemade Household now!!
Press the ‘buy now’ button below to be redirected to the sales page where you can order The Homemade Household. The price is $12 until September 8th, 2018 and then it goes up to the full price of $20.
Interested in one of these sections, but not all of them? You can now purchase each section individually!
Just click the book that you want and you will be redirected to the correct sales page.
Pin it for later!