Attending a homeschool conference has stayed on my “I hope to someday go…” list, but I haven’t had the opportunity to leave for a weekend to attend one. I think this is a struggle for many busy homeschooling mamas, not just myself. Finally, someone has created an entire homeschool conference 100% online! Allow me to introduce you to the Homeschool Moms Conference!
What will you find at the Homeschool Moms Conference?
- 68 dynamic speakers from the homeschooling blogs and brands you know and love
- A General Homeschooling track
- A Blogging / Working from Home Track
- A Digital Grab Bag worth over $1000!
- A virtual vendor hall where you can shop your favorite homeschool brands at conference discounts!
- Access to a private Facebook group with exclusive giveaways and prizes.
- Lifetime Access to all of the classes!
For LIFETIME access to the conference courses!
Included in the General Homeschooling Track:
- Homeschooling high school
- Homeschool planning
- Choosing curriculum
- Homeschooling special needs
- Homeschool encouragement
- Self-care for homeschool moms
- Working while homeschooling
- College prep
- Homeschool record keeping
- Teaching helps
- Getting started homeschooling
- and MUCH MORE!
Included in the Blogging / Work From Home Track:
- Finding balance
- Utilizing social media effectively
- Rocking a MLM opportunity
- Goal setting
- Creating online courses
- Email marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Product creation
- Time Management
- Business Taxes
- Running a VA business
- and MUCH MORE!
Okay…So, how much does all of this cost??
With this many courses and extras I was expecting to see a pretty hefty price tag, but y’all, the Homeschool Moms Conference is actually SUPER affordable…
$19 for one track or $30 for both tracks!
The Homeschool Moms Conference starts TODAY (June 4, 2018) and goes through June 10, but since you have lifetime access to the classes, you can register anytime before the end of the conference!
What are you waiting for, mama??
Pin it for Later!