Are you needing a simple & yummy snack for the kiddos this Memorial Day weekend? My Patriotic Popsicle Recipe might be just what you are looking for!
Patriotic Yogurt Popsicle Recipe!
These popsicles are so incredibly easy to make and my kids LOVE to eat them year round…even when it’s cold outside!All that you need to have for this recipe is:
- One cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 c blueberries or blackberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries or pomegranate seeds
- a popsicle mold or ice cube tray
- **Note- I had some berries leftover, but you can use more than I did or you can cut back on the amount that you prepare…or you can feed the extra to your impatient toddler like I did. 🙂
The Nine Super Simple Steps:
1: Add some yogurt to the bottom of the mold. I added about a spoonful to each one.
2: Place 2-4 berries on top of the yogurt.
3: Add more yogurt.
4: Add a layer of diced strawberries or pomegranate seeds.
5: More yogurt
6: More berries
Steps 7, 8, & 9: Put the lids on, place in the freezer, and enjoy!!
Seriously, how much easier could that be?
If you are a more into visuals, then you can watch the video recipe here! Be sure to subscribe to the Youtube channel so you don’t miss the recipe & tutorial videos that I post each week 🙂
**Let us not get so wrapped up in the cookouts and pool/lake side family time this weekend that we forget what this holiday is about. We are to remember and honor those who have served our country and fallen in the process. We have so much because some gave all. Talk with your children about the sacrifices that military men & women make to give us the freedom that we are able to enjoy.**
What is your favorite food served at your Memorial Day gatherings?
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- Add some yogurt to the bottom of the mold. I added about a spoonful to each one.
- Place 2-4 blueberries on top of the yogurt.
- Add more yogurt.
- Add a layer of diced strawberries.
- More yogurt
- More Blueberries
- Add lids
- Place in Freezer