My oldest child, W, is a Star Wars fanatic so of course he begged for a Star Wars birthday party. Birthday parties in our house are full of DIY projects and homemade recipes. This saves us money, adds character to the party, and makes some pretty great family memories. W wanted cookies to go along with his cake at this party so we decided to make Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Wookie Cookies. The “Wookie Cookie” recipe is just a basic No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie recipe. They are very simple to make and super yummy…Plus most of the ingredients are already in your pantry!
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Recipe- Wookie Cookies
Recipes that are 5 ingredients or less are my faves! This one is just a bit over that, but they are delicious and require no cooking so I’ll forgive the 2 extra ingredients. Run to your pantry and grab these items because I am pretty sure that you already have them in stock.
- 2 c Sugar
- 4 TBSP Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 c Milk
- 3 1/2 c Oats
- 1/2 c Peanut Butter
- 1/2 c Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
[Tweet “Are your kids Star Wars fans? Treat them to this Wookie Cookie recipe!”]
- Heat the Sugar, Cocoa, Milk, and Butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring these four (4) ingredients to a rolling boil for about one (1) minute.
- Remove the pan from heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir until the mixture is well incorporated. Set out a sheet of wax paper or aluminum foil.
- Drop the mix onto the paper or foil by the spoonful.
- Let the cookies cool for an hour or until set.
This recipe makes about 24 yummy Wookie Cookies.
Come to the Dark Side…We have cookies! 🙂
Let me know how your Wookie Cookies turn out!
Pin It for later!
Linked up with Faith Filled Friday, ShareFest, Share it One More Time, Dare to Share, Motivate Me Monday, Titus 2 Tuesday, Penny Pinching Party, Homesteader Hop, Homestead Hop, Women with Intention, From House to Home